Thursday, 19 November 2015
Mercure North Melbourne
Cnr Flemington Road & Harker Street
This workshop is highly recommended for you to attend if your business is currently using automated marketing platforms or considering how they may be beneficial to their organisation.
Regardless of whether you’ve just started investigating opportunities, have already begun using the technology or have been on the journey for months, we know we can help to lift the lid on the challenges and opportunities presented by marketing automation.
Our workshop will cover the five key challenges businesses have experienced in the market in terms of marketing automation and look at how to best utilise and optimise the capabilities on offer.
The following five areas will be addressed:
- Is marketing automation right for your business?
- Onboarding and integration of platforms
- Technical skills and expertise
- User effectiveness
- Cost vs. Return on Marketing Investment
- iGoDirect Group has the ability to provide your business with your unique ‘Roadmap to Marketing Automation’ – use our engine room to unlock your success.
By working alongside you, we facilitate greater positive interactions between clients and their customers by providing insightful, data driven customer engagement strategies that are perfectly executed to provide effective marketing, improved efficiency and a competitive advantage thanks to our unique technology platforms and expert team.
Register for the event by here.